Ofertas de Empleo
Sales Advisor // Coordinador de Ventas - Lima
Ejecutivo de Cuenta
As a Sales Coordinator you will join the Peruvian Sales team in our Polanco office for the sales, promotion and organization of our language and academic courses abroad. You will operate in a truly international environment and a young and dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Promote and sell our language programs to our customers
• Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs, payments, pre departure information, etc.
• Help promote and develop marketing activities (updating our website, launching email campaigns, developing brochures and promotional materials).
• Give presentations about the program, visa process and occasionally stand on fairs.
• Hold the relationship between our language schools worldwide and EF local office in order to book change or modify our courses.
• Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Sales oriented and target driven
• International experience (study/work) or experience in an international environment
• Proactive and ability to work independently
• Mother tongue Spanish
• Fluency in English is mandatory
Positive attitude and great team spirit
Works well under pressure
Great local network
1 to 3 years of experience in sales, tourism or marketing
Comunication and negoatiation skills
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado