Ofertas de Empleo
Grants & Contracts
Centro Internacional de la Papa
The position: The G&C Manager position will be based on Lima, Peru managing the Grants & Contracts portfolio (donor and partner portfolio), ensuring compliance of projects in accordance with donor, CIP and CGIAR guidelines, procedures and requirements in the post award phase of the project life cycle. The position will report directly to the Grants & Contract Head.
• Manage the portfolio of awards (donor, prime, subrecipient) in coordination with Program Leaders, Principal Investigators, Project Managers.
• Review of all donor and subrecipient (partner) award transactions, in collaboration with other functional areas such as Program, Project Management Unit (PMU), Finance, Legal/Intellectual Property, Administration and/or HR for review and approval.
• Responsible for drafting, negotiating and approval for signature (as defined in the delegation of authority) of subrecipient agreements and project-related collaboration MoUs in collaboration with
other functional areas such as Program, PMU, Finance, Legal/Intellectual Property, Administration and/or HR for review and approval.
• Conduct change management of transactions that require a modification to donor or sub recipient awards.
• Ensure adherence to applicable delegation of authority policies as they relate to signatory delegation
of authority powers.
• Maintain up-to-date database and repository of all signed awards, project related MoUs and Hosting Agreements in OCS* and/or Knowledge Management G&C public and internal sites and PMU Project
• Participate in development of institutional policies, guidance documents and procedures.
• Support the Unit Head in the provision of contractual input at pre-award phase of project life cycle.
• Support CIP initiatives to build capacities and train CIP staff on grants and contracts compliance and donor’s requirements.
• Support technical reporting function ensuring timely follow up with Principal Investigators on submission deadlines and response to donor queries.
• Participate in project life cycle reviews and meetings (Start up and Close-out Meetings).
*OCS refers to the One Corporate System (ERP).
What are we offering?
• Great career opportunity in an international organization.
• Generous compensation package commensurate with experience.
• One-year term contract with the possibility of renewal.
• Work in an equal and diverse workplace.
• Master's degree in International Development, Business Administration or related field. Bachelor’s
degree in Law or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 7 years of relevant work experience in an international organization / NGOs or project-based
• Demonstrated experience in grants and contracts management, with at least 2 multinational
development organizations, at a global scale.
• USAID experience preferred.
• Familiarity with best practices in grants and contracts management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Administración de Empresas
- Administración y Marketing
- Administración Pública
- Administración de Negocios Internacionales
- Administración y Evaluación De Proyectos
- Administración y Producción Agropecuaria
Escritura: Avanzado - Conversación: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado
- Universidad de Negocios y Tecnologías de Información - UNET
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú - PUCP
- Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos - UNMSM
- Universidad de Piura - UDEP
- Universidad de San Martin de Porres - USMP
- Universidad del Pacifico - UP
- Universidad de Lima - Ulima